Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

In no particular order:

  1. A smile
  2. Love
  3. The sunrise
  4. A hug
  5. A kiss
  6. Family
  7. Falling in love
  8. Playing with my dog
  9. Achieving a new goal
  10. Relaxing after big pressure
  11. Learning
  12. Hearing music I like
  13. Going to gigs
  14. Hanging out with my friends
  15. Being with my loved one
  16. Watching a good movie
  17. Traveling
  18. Getting out of routine
  19. Surprises (nice ones)
  20. Sleeping
  21. Eating a cheesecake
  22. Watching the clouds, making figures out of them and seeing how they pass by as the wind carries them away
  23. Thinking about how beautiful life can be
  24. To think about my loved ones
  25. Remembering old times
  26. That something I did was worth doing it
  27. Going out after the rain and seeing everything more clear
  28. Laugh until my stomach hurts
  29. Discovering a new great band
  30. Doing things to help others
  31. Visiting a new place
  32. Cooking
  33. When I understand something hard
  34. When I can accomplish a hard thing
  35. Visiting a museum
  36. Dancing!
  37. Jumping on the bed
  38. Doing creative things
  39. Crafting
  40. Having good times with my family (which they are really FEW)
  41. Forgetting the world, forgetting everything and just being with my boyfriend.
  42. Mimes
  43. Going to a park
  44. Good conversations
  45. Reading a good book
  46. When a teacher, superior, or parents say “good job”
  47. Helping animals
  48. Being able to do the things I want
  49. Improving myself
  50. Swimming
  51. The smell in the air before it rains
  52. A good comforting bath
  53. Playing the drums
  54. Feeling beautiful (which sadly doesn’t happen often)
  55. Going crazy and wild
  56. Playing games
  57. Sunsets
  58. A day without school
  59. Flowers, specially tulips
  60. Nature
  61. Raindrops on the window
  62. Legos
  63. When I solve a puzzle
  64. Constructing things
  65. Snails
  66. Seeing a beautiful view
  67. Looking at the stars
  68. Staring at the moon
  69. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer
  70. Making new friends
  71. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about me
  72. To laugh at myself
  73. Receiving a hand written love letter
  74. Having my boyfiend playing with my hair
  75. Swinging on swings
  76. Holding hands with someone I care about
  77. Knowing that somebody misses me and cares for me
  78. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from me
  79. Sweet dreams
  80. Getting cheers
  81. Bubbles
  82. Candies
  83. Love messages
  84. Happy endings
  85. Body painting and body art with nice stories behind them
  86. Art with meaning
  87. Learning from someone wise
  88. Talking with my grandparents
  89. Cute earrings
  90. Unexpected phone calls, when my boyfriend calls me
  91. Having a moment specially for me
  92. Seeing again someone you haven’t seen for a while
  93. Fresh fruits
  94. Painting
  95. Knowing that I’m unique
  96. Chocolates
  97. When I feel creative
  98. Dancing in the rain
  99. Singing out loud and doing stupid things freely
  100. Knowing that there are more than 100 things to be happy about
Doing this was great, is like a nice exercise for the soul to have the things that make me happy in mind, so I feel good about it.

1 comentarios:


bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

9:37 p.m.  

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Página Principal